Entry to the Yugioh – ARG 2018 Canadian Summer State Championship
The event starts on June 24th, 12:30 pm – 10:30 pm at 274 Burton Ave #3201, Barrie, ON
Please note: There is an attendance cap of 36 players.
ARG is proud to announce its Summer Yugioh State Championship weekend on June 24th, 2018.
All ARG State Championships are open to anyone and will offer one player to walk away as a State Champion and an exclusive champion playmat, ARG Invitational Invite and 1 round bye.
Those finishing in the Top 8 will also win an exclusive collectible Top 8 playmat, ARG Invitational Invite.
Are you the best Player in Canada? If you think so, then prove it by attending!
Entry is $30 and includes 5 packs of the latest booster set. Additionally, the following prizes will be awarded based on standings:
- 8th-2nd place: Exclusive ARG Top 8 CLOTH Playmat (Manufactured by Ophidian Accessories)
- 1st Place: Exclusive ARG Champion CLOTH Playmat (Manufactured by Ophidian Accessories), One Round Bye to ARG Circuit Summer Invitational
Please note that deck lists will be collected, you can print off a decklist here: https://www.argcircuitseries.com/uploads/6/8/9/7/68975583/arg_ygo_advanced_decklist_dex2.pdf
Prizing and tournament structure
Every 2 players who join the tournament add 1 pack to the total prize pool. The tournament will use the following structure:
- 4-8 Players: 3 Rounds of Swiss, prizing based on standings after round 3 (No cut to elimination)
- 9-16 Players: 4 Rounds of Swiss, cut to top 4 players elimination (Prizing awarded afterword)
- 17-32 Players: 5 Rounds of Swiss, cut to top 4 players elimination (Prizing awarded afterword)
- 33-64 Players: 6 Rounds of Swiss, cut to top 8 players elimination (Prizing awarded afterword)
A swiss round means that players are not eliminated regardless of how many losses occur. Elimination means the player is dropped from the tournament after a loss.
Please ensure your deck follows the Forbidden and Limited List.